Pages

Saturday 9 May 2015

My trip to Jupiter

                My trip to Jupiter

I arrived on planet Jupiter 2006 1st december. I went there on a dragon who travelled fast like lightning.  It took me half  a year to get there. When I got hungry I ate all of my food that I had.
     I had  a problem, and it was a rock right next to my face and it was made with stone and an alien was following  me. I punched it but it did not die so used the boosters I had and killed it.When I got onto the other side I saw another enormous hole. It was  it was bigger. It also had loads of black smoke so I used my breathing case . I could breathe more and survive.I got thirsty and I didn't have that much water so I drank that much that I had.I decided to go back to planet Earth because I had no food left so I got on my lightning dragon and my tummy was growling at me the whole time.hen I got home I ate  and ate all of my chocolate and my yogurt that I had in my drawer. Then I went to sleep. The next day I forgot all the things that I did  experienced yesterday.When I went to have breakfast with my family there was no food and I got into deep trouble.
My  journey to Jupiter was awesome !!

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment