Pages

Saturday 9 May 2015

Long Bay beach

            Last Sunday my family and I went to Long Bay Beach because we were  bored .When we got there we found a beautiful place for us so I went to the playground while my dad and uncle was  setting the things.The playground was fun because the spider web was very big and hard to climb.  After that when I went back to eat the food was delicious!.
          Next I got into my swimming gear and went swimming the water was very cold but I liked it because I was very warm  the tricks I did was a arm stroke, stream line and a front flip  when I saw my dad swimming by himself I went to him I asked him lets go change so we changed.  I told my dad to buy me a ice-block so my dad bought me a chocolate flavor mm... it was tasty.

          Finally I was so tired that my feet couldn't walk that much I was walking like a old man and I was sleepy so I told my dad that I am sleepy so dad packed everything up and we went home. It was a fun day for me .

No comments:

Post a Comment